Monday, April 28, 2014

Trolls - My First Calendar



 This intoxication I get from my trolls is ever so addicting.
I don't plan on becoming sane anytime soon. 

2011 Calendar 

January - Happy New Year
Gown by A. Healey 

February - Baby Love

March - Two for One Horny-Rita's
El Pueblito Bar -Isla Mujeres

April - Yellow Rose of Texas
Photography Contest  - Honorable Mention @ Texas State Fair 2009

May - Beauty Queens
Drag or not to Drag

June - Bert and Wheyda
Sunset Wedding Portrait
These two were wed in 2006 on Isla Mujeres

July - PJ and CoCo
Zama Beach Club Pool
Isla Mujeres

August - Checkers Anyone?
Waiting for a cab at Sac Bajo - Isla Mujeres

September - G.I. Troll
My Personal bodyguard while I vacationed in Alaska.
He loved the State so much, he retired from my employ to safeguard Robot Jones.

October - Frank. Just Frank
His Great-Great Grandfather was Bela Lugosi.

November - Thanks for being Mine
Colorful little things that bring me such joy.

December - Santa Claus
Shrinks to this size to get down the chimney. How did you think it was done?

No comments:

Post a Comment