Monday, April 28, 2014

Bald is Beautiful Unless You're A Troll



May 19, 2013
Kept hearing light weeping in the night for a few weeks in our homes office(Yes, they share the office with my I Love Lucy Memorabilia).
 Tucked in the back of the second bookshelf was this beauty. Our new puppy Picosita Cuba Libre must have gotten hold of this troll and ripped her hair off.  My better half really likes the puppy, but knows I would have a cow with purple spots if I'd witnessed this horror.
Poor little thing. I can't let it go bald. There is a NO BULLYING POLICY with my Trolls and they know to break that rule means spending a few nights outside in the flowerbeds!!!
What to do, what to do. I'm not buying two inches of felt, fabric of fluff for this little one, so I decide to trim the ends of my dreadlocks/redlocks, take your pick, and grace this troll with a piece of me.








Amazing what a little imagination, Tacky Glue, dreadlock tips and scissors can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment