Monday, April 28, 2014

St Patty's Island Style

Isla Mujeres - yes, my five mile island.  I've gotten people addicted to this slice of paradise.  I've left a dozen trolls upon these shores.

2006- - - Isla had its first St. Patricks' Day Party down Hidalgo, the main pedestrian only street in town.  I was happy to be a part of it{It was also part of the Bert and Wheyda Wedding}. A few streamers, green balloons, green beer and gallons of green tequila were at most establishments. Introduced first to Miguel of Miguel's Moonlite Club and Restaurant - he has taken it to another level.  Bands, Irish music, beer cap lights for the lady's Ta-Ta's

These photos are 2011 when I went solo to the island. Well, not solo. My Bodyguard G.I. Troll was my companion. G.I. doesn't drink at night. He knows his limits. I respect a troll who knows when to say "WHEN".

Throwing in a few from 2010's  towards the end.



Vivacious Vera sans clothing and Stella Star. It was 2 x 1 Pomegranate Margaritas at Miguel's.
  BEST IN THE WORLD and will knock you into yesterday so you can rethink how many of these you actually want to consume.


Vera was working on her second set of  'ritas. This was also the night we discovered she was a Drag Queen.  She tucks pretty good.  Fooled me all these years.

Stella checking out the, uh, package Vera has been concealing!!!!!! My pal Kodi doesn't mind with way!

Stella gives kisses!

Don't ask - won't tell!!! Fun Fools is all I'm saying.

Green Beverages makes the women lean.

This shirt of mine was a gift to Apache, a dear friend of mine on the island.

Was offered $40 for my trolls.  If it were $40 each - SOLD.  Sadly it was 40 pesos which is $4.00 US. Because he was on the Road to Vomitus, I didn't punch him.

Green Guy really, REALLY had the hots for Vivacious Vera.  That's a little sick Dude. Listen to me. I can't talk, I travel with Trolls....and people find that delightful.


A few from 2010 - 
 Blogged about this trip - The Eight Syllables (Catz-Catzeyez.blogspot.com)
 Rained a bit on our drive from Shell House into town. Photo courtesy@ K. Venable


1/2 dozen of Miguel's Jell-o Shots in JUMBO CUPS!!! No wonder my eyes are closing!
Photo courtesy@ K. Venable



                                                          Igot Green Sleeves hides where he can!!
Photo courtesy@ K. Venable


This is Miguel - Isla Mujeres' 1st St. Patty's Day Party KING!!!

Adam, Igot and I at a bar in town - gettin' our Green On!!

No comments:

Post a Comment